Diễn Đàn SEO Panda - SEO Panda Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diễn Đàn SEO Panda - SEO Panda Forum

Diễn Đàn SEO Panda Dành Cho Các SEOers Tự Do Thảo Luận SEO - SEO Panda Forum - Free SEO Forum to share your knowledge to the world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Top 10 SEO Tools ( fresh links )
How to Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:56 pm by tranvanchienhn

» Bán Textlink Pr4-Pr6 (1PR9)
How to Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:54 pm by tranvanchienhn

» Google’s Penguin Update: What it is, What it isn’t, and What to Do
How to Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:23 pm by johnaclayton

» Free Click Bank Affiliate Tool
How to Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:21 pm by johnaclayton

» SEO is Dead – Long Live SEO
How to Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:17 pm by johnaclayton

» Local SEO là gì - 10 Thủ thuật Local SEO
How to Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:31 pm by bao.seoinet

» Get High Rankings by Building Authoritative, Irrelevant links?
How to Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:32 pm by kyostyle1

» The best Engineering software
How to Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:12 pm by read2

» Tuxedos- Traditional Interest Trend
How to Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:16 pm by taiiwin

How to Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
khiemsound

How to Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate Empty
PostSubject: How to Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate   How to Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Here’s a quick update on the results of applying some basic optimisation of your blog sidebar to reduce the bounce rate on your blog.

About two weeks ago, I wrote this post on displaying features conditionally in your wordpress sidebar based on the page you’re viewing by using some very simple php. Basically, why display all of your outbound links (blogroll, twitter and so on) on every single post on your entire blog site? I got that idea from the rethink your sidebar section of Yoast.com’s WordPress SEO guide.

Check out the sidebar on my homepage and compare it to the one on the post. Here’s what’s happened:

There has been a measurable reduction in my bounce rate. It’s currently sat around the 43% mark, which compared to 75% is a definite improvment. I made two key changes:

1) Removed my external links in the sidebar except from the homepage
2) Added a “Most popular” links list linking to my highest traffic posts

So, if you want to reduce your bounce rate, go and take a take a look at the links on your blog, and decide which ones really have to be on that page.
Back to top Go down

How to Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate
Page 1 of 1