Diễn Đàn SEO Panda - SEO Panda Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diễn Đàn SEO Panda - SEO Panda Forum

Diễn Đàn SEO Panda Dành Cho Các SEOers Tự Do Thảo Luận SEO - SEO Panda Forum - Free SEO Forum to share your knowledge to the world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Top 10 SEO Tools ( fresh links )
Consider These 5 All-Important Questions Before You Transform Your Life EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:56 pm by tranvanchienhn

» Bán Textlink Pr4-Pr6 (1PR9)
Consider These 5 All-Important Questions Before You Transform Your Life EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:54 pm by tranvanchienhn

» Google’s Penguin Update: What it is, What it isn’t, and What to Do
Consider These 5 All-Important Questions Before You Transform Your Life EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:23 pm by johnaclayton

» Free Click Bank Affiliate Tool
Consider These 5 All-Important Questions Before You Transform Your Life EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:21 pm by johnaclayton

» SEO is Dead – Long Live SEO
Consider These 5 All-Important Questions Before You Transform Your Life EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:17 pm by johnaclayton

» Local SEO là gì - 10 Thủ thuật Local SEO
Consider These 5 All-Important Questions Before You Transform Your Life EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:31 pm by bao.seoinet

» Get High Rankings by Building Authoritative, Irrelevant links?
Consider These 5 All-Important Questions Before You Transform Your Life EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:32 pm by kyostyle1

» The best Engineering software
Consider These 5 All-Important Questions Before You Transform Your Life EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:12 pm by read2

» Tuxedos- Traditional Interest Trend
Consider These 5 All-Important Questions Before You Transform Your Life EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:16 pm by taiiwin

Consider These 5 All-Important Questions Before You Transform Your Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
seopanda
Admin
Admin

Consider These 5 All-Important Questions Before You Transform Your Life Empty
PostSubject: Consider These 5 All-Important Questions Before You Transform Your Life   Consider These 5 All-Important Questions Before You Transform Your Life EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Do you wish to transform your life for the better? Achieve your dreams and fulfil your ambitions ( see – law of attraction for relationships )? Perhaps create the life for yourself that you had always dreamed of but been too reluctant to pursuetai bigone?

The majority of us at some time or another have no doubt told ourselves that we are in need of a lifestyle transformation. Nevertheless, how many people actually commit to creating the new life they so desperately crave? Not very many.

When it comes to personal transformation, for many individuals the problem is that they are too harsh on themselves. They judge themselves by their failures and successes only – nothing less. Nonetheless, this black and white view is undoubtedly what hinders people’s room for personal growth, breeding insecurity and blocking the path for positive change.

More important than success or failure, is feedback. It’s not about seeing how your life measures up, but about gaining knowledge from your experiences (bad or good) to then make the necessary changes essential for a better life. Failure and success do not exist, life is about learningtai game iwin 255.

Here’s the five big questions you should be asking to learn more about you, your life and the transformation that’s needed:

1.What Can I Learn From My Life So Far?

Transformation comes from learning, so ask yourself – what have my entire life experiences had to teach me to date? For example, what things have worked well for you and what things not so much? What strengths have you ever found yourself to have and what weaknesses?

Use what you might learn from your life’s experiences to identify what areas of your life may need transformation.

2.Am I Ready To Take Absolute Responsibility For My Life?

Remember that life is a one-off opportunity that needs to be taken advantage of, you need to make it what you want it to be. There’s no room for excuses, talk of ‘one day’ or putting off what can be done today to be done tomorrow.

Your life is yours to make what you can of it – reclaim responsibility of it.

3.What Are My Dreams?

To transform your life and fulfil your dreams, you must first identify what your dreams are (see – law of attraction and health success ). This could sound like a challenging and terrifying fear, but is a necessity if you’d like to see long-lasting, positive changes take place in your lifeweb 3d.

4.How Can I Get One Step Closer To My Dreams?

You know what you need, so what next? Begin to take small steps towards your dreams; decide daily on one small piece of action that will help you toward achieving your goals and the closer you get, the bigger and more brilliant your actions and decisions will become.

Remember – the journey should always be just as beautiful as the destination, so enjoy yourself on your journey to your dreams.

5.What Am I Truly Grateful For In My Life?

Appreciating that which you have today will help to give you a tomorrow you can appreciate even more. When we make time to stop and be grateful for our current life, exactly as it is, we fill ourselves with greater positivity and joy – helping us to manifest our dreams
trien lam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vieclamthuctap.com

Consider These 5 All-Important Questions Before You Transform Your Life
Page 1 of 1