Diễn Đàn SEO Panda - SEO Panda Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diễn Đàn SEO Panda - SEO Panda Forum

Diễn Đàn SEO Panda Dành Cho Các SEOers Tự Do Thảo Luận SEO - SEO Panda Forum - Free SEO Forum to share your knowledge to the world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Top 10 SEO Tools ( fresh links )
Google launches Rich Snippets Preview Tool (RDfa) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:56 pm by tranvanchienhn

» Bán Textlink Pr4-Pr6 (1PR9)
Google launches Rich Snippets Preview Tool (RDfa) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:54 pm by tranvanchienhn

» Google’s Penguin Update: What it is, What it isn’t, and What to Do
Google launches Rich Snippets Preview Tool (RDfa) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:23 pm by johnaclayton

» Free Click Bank Affiliate Tool
Google launches Rich Snippets Preview Tool (RDfa) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:21 pm by johnaclayton

» SEO is Dead – Long Live SEO
Google launches Rich Snippets Preview Tool (RDfa) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:17 pm by johnaclayton

» Local SEO là gì - 10 Thủ thuật Local SEO
Google launches Rich Snippets Preview Tool (RDfa) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:31 pm by bao.seoinet

» Get High Rankings by Building Authoritative, Irrelevant links?
Google launches Rich Snippets Preview Tool (RDfa) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:32 pm by kyostyle1

» The best Engineering software
Google launches Rich Snippets Preview Tool (RDfa) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:12 pm by read2

» Tuxedos- Traditional Interest Trend
Google launches Rich Snippets Preview Tool (RDfa) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:16 pm by taiiwin

Google launches Rich Snippets Preview Tool (RDfa)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
khiemsound

Google launches Rich Snippets Preview Tool (RDfa) Empty
PostSubject: Google launches Rich Snippets Preview Tool (RDfa)   Google launches Rich Snippets Preview Tool (RDfa) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 am

You (hopefully) remember a few posts on SEOgadget discussing HTML5 and the impact that structured data will have on SEO, and if you do, you’ll remember me banging on about my hcard implemention too. I’ve been convinced for some time now that Google’s attitude towards structured HTML markup is really starting to get serious, which is why today’s news is very exciting.

On this, the last meaningful day of Summer in the UK I say, thanks be to Google for giving us their Rich Snippets Testing Tool allowing even us mere mortals to view and tweak a rich snippet result after implementing a structured markup modification on a site.

On the news of the release, Barry Schwartz at Search Engine Land writes:

Brian Ussery spotted that Google released a beta version of the Rich Snippets Testing Tool that does just that. What is interesting is that you can plug in any URL, not just URLs that you own via the verification process in Google Webmaster Tools, and preview the snippet data.

Here’s the preview of one of the job postings on SEOgadget.co.uk:

Google points out that “there is no guarantee that a Rich Snippet will be shown for this page on actual search results.” and helpfully advises: “For more details, see Documentation“. Fair enough.

I’ve already learned a lot from reviewing a few of my own results. A tool like this can really inspire a “penny drop” moment or two, an experience I’ll be taking note of ready to make some changes to my hcard markup in the very near future.
Back to top Go down

Google launches Rich Snippets Preview Tool (RDfa)
Page 1 of 1